Sunday, December 16, 2007

Introduction and Thoughts!

Welcome to the first posting of GAWC.

I have been thinking of starting this for a while - but the turn of events finally pushed me to commence today..

First off - this blog will mostly be written under influence and I'll try an update this as often/soon as I can.

Basically, I am a newbie in the great city of New York and know almost nobody..
This leads me to partying by 'meself' & fortunately my job pays enough for a great apartment and drinking expenses..

I consider myself a one woman (or one stripper for the whole night) kind of guy .. -)
Well actually I have only been in relationships and never really done the bar/club scence as a single person. So being in the 'sex in the city' place & single at the moment thought I'll drop in the nuances and eventually make the blog popular enough to reach the 'first girl who broke my heart' and tell her about her contribution towards the GAWC.

So now:

What to expect: I'll try and drop in my notes from my visits and adventures from various NY bars/clubs/lounges with the area code rating (face-figure-tappable) for the place overall.

Who is this for: Anybody who believes in and is a supported of the GAWC.

Whatever else: (whatever.. i am already high on Ketel One .. more later on this.. )

No comments: